Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Bad Day

Today was such a bad day. I'm so friggin sick. I dont know how i get the virus. But i just got it. Anyway, yup! Let's talk about yesterday before anything else. Yesterday was a half day in school. Because the O'level results were good, so we were all allowed to leave school at 12pm!! Yea.. Went home and change and everything. Met up with Kk, Shimin, Weiyan and Jem at 3pm to bowl. Before that, i walked brother's girlfriend to the clinic, because she's sick. Oh! is that how i got the virus? Anyway, that aint important. We played 4 rounds of bowling! I broke my record!! Now my highest score is like 177!! Woohoo!! *grins* It's like.. Strike, spare, strike, spare, strike and i broke the chain. But i still got 177!! Hurhur!! Bowling wasnt that bad, every round i got 100 plus, except for the first with 90 plus. Baby and Ernest came to give weiyan and i a surprise!!!!!!! Stupid baby lie to me!! Say he's gonna go swimming with his gang. But he was a white sands!!! So surprise!! But was a lil' unhappy in between cos' of some stupid reasons. But well.. We are cool!! Anyway, today.. in the morning, i was so friggin cold but feeling hot in the inside. I've got no appetite at all due to that uncomfortable feeling. And.. to the ISD heritage! Was so friggin cold there!! Till 4 plus, i couldnt take it anymore! SO i left them, went outside to sit. Yea.. under the teachers and Cheryl's care, i'm feeling much much better!! Thanks to all of them! That's about it. Oh! My baby aint answering my call!! Where is he?????

With love, on Thursday, February 16, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse